Se encuentra en el cuarto trasero de una casa vieja de los 50, se sigue vistiendo de blanco y evidentemente jamás se le verá fuera de ahí. Sólo los jueves, a las 20:30 pm, en Veracruz 107, col. Condesa. $100 baros con credencial, $200 sin.
1 comentario:
Anónimo
dijo...
ay, como me gusta...
le dejo mi favorito...
TIE the strings to my life, my Lord Then I am ready to go! Just a look at the horses— Rapid! That will do!
Put me in on the firmest side, So I shall never fall; For we must ride to the Judgment, And it ’s partly down hill.
But never I mind the bridges, And never I mind the sea; Held fast in everlasting race By my own choice and thee.
Good-by to the life I used to live, And the world I used to know; And kiss the hills for me, just once; Now I am ready to go!
Usamos cookies propias y de terceros para ayudarte en tu navegación. Si continuas navegando consideramos que aceptas el uso de cookies.OKMás información
1 comentario:
ay, como me gusta...
le dejo mi favorito...
TIE the strings to my life, my Lord
Then I am ready to go!
Just a look at the horses—
Rapid! That will do!
Put me in on the firmest side,
So I shall never fall;
For we must ride to the Judgment,
And it ’s partly down hill.
But never I mind the bridges,
And never I mind the sea;
Held fast in everlasting race
By my own choice and thee.
Good-by to the life I used to live,
And the world I used to know;
And kiss the hills for me, just once;
Now I am ready to go!
Publicar un comentario